Friday 4 August 2017

June Scrap the Boys Winners:

Hello STB friends and fans!

I loved the June mood board, fun and totally boy colours.

Firstly ALL the entries were wonderful and thank you for creating and sharing with us!

Here are the winners as voted by the design team.

Chloe Nielson 
with this wonderful Christmas layout!



Lisa J
with this awesome layout, I am seeing some Cocoa Vanilla Studio happening here!



And finally our international winner Barbara from Germany!



Congratulations ladies, such gorgeous layouts.

Can Chloe and Lisa email me so I can organise your prizes and Barbara can you also email me and let me know if you would like to take up the opportunity of being a Scrap the Boys guest designer.


Rachel
X




3 comments:

Lisa J said...

Oh wow thank you so much for choosing my layout and congratulations to the other winners.

Rosemary Hanson said...

Congrats all 😃

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

Congrats Ladies....